It is absolutely important to us that you are completely satisfied with your purchase that is why we offer a credit note only in cases which:
- The item does not fit you
- You are not satisfied with the quality
- Or you have simply changed your mind
- The item is unworn and in original condition with all the tags still attached
- The item is not a sale item
- The item is not a bodysuit or swimwear (for hygiene reasons).
- The item is returned to us within 14 days from delivery date and 20 days for international order
A receipt and proof of purchase is available
- Absolutely no returns accepted on items returned to us with makeup/tan marks. If this is the case, the package will be simply returned back to the customer and any shipping costs involved will not be covered by Everyone's A Critic.
The credit note will be issued in the form of a gift card which can be used to purchase a replacement.
Please Pack the item/s being returned in its original condition with packaging and tags in a satchel. Then post the parcel using a mode with tracking and ensure you keep the tracking details.
Please note all return shipping costs need to be covered by the customer except in cases where the item is confirmed to be faulty by our team.
Please fill out this returns form (click here to download) and include it in your parcel for a credit note.
*Sale items, swimwear and bodysuits are strictly excluded.
* We do not offer refunds for change of mind or wrong size choice, however we can provide you with a credit note equivalent to the price of the item/s you purchased.
*Should our return policy not been honoured, the item will be sent back with charges payable by the customer.
* All Final Sale Items cannot be returned for a refund or exchange. Any Final Sale Items which are returned will be refused upon delivery and returned to sender.
Orders placed with Afterpay are only eligible for a credit note unless proven to be faulty after inspection by our team. Visit Afterpay's refund policy here: https://www.afterpay.com.au/terms/
We treat every order with absolute care and pack them with precision and love to make sure they are in a good condition. However in the unlikely case of an item being delivered faulty or not as advertised, we will happily provide you with a full refund provided:
- You notify us within 14 days from delivery date providing a description of the fault in your items along with pictures as proof via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your claim of the faults have been reviewed and approved by our staff
Please note: Once your refund has been approved by our staff and a notification sent to you, it may take up to 5-7 business days for the funds to appear in your account, so please be patient. However if your refund has taken longer than this period, please contact us so we can investigate the cause of the delay.
In the case that an item is faulty, we will be able to cover the return shipping cost. Simply email a photo of postage receipt to our staff for a reimbursement.
All returns and exchanges made via our online portal at email@example.com would need to be shipped to :
(Please wait for address to be updated)
If you wish to return something you purchased using AfterPay, the process is the same. Unless the item is deemed faulty, you will be issued store credit for the full amount of the unwanted item. Please note, your personal agreement with Afterpay will still stand and you will continue to pay any scheduled repayments.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All items that are returned, can only be made once.
- We reserve the right and full discretion to disqualify you from enjoying free returns if the subsequent item(s) for return are of the same item(s) as a previous order
- Our returns and exchanges policy does not cover damage resulting from unique, accidental, or random damage that is the result of use by you or wear and tear of a product.
- Such returns are at all times governed by the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act of Australia.